We offer a wide variety of online Ebook courses fit for a range of interests.
Please take a look at our product selection below. If you have any questions, we’re available via phone or email (we will reply within 1 business day).
When you complete this Ebook, you will:
- Work out what you’re spending money on now
- Determine where you spend your money
- Immediately remove unnecessary routine purchases
- Measure product use carefully
- Be aware of the influence that product promotions do have on your purchase habits
After studying this Ebook, you can make your own list of your monthly expenses and income for comparison. This guide can also help you create and follow a budget plan that will bring you great results.
* Grocery Shopping Do’s and Don’ts
* How To Reduce… Learn more
Some of the tips include:
- Grocery Shopping Do’s and Don’ts
- How To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- How To Reduce Your Phone Bill
- How To Reduce Your Water Bill
Get this Ebook for only 4.95!
Topics covered include financial goal setting, saving and investing, budgeting, financial risk, borrowing and credit. Because financial planning is such a personal topic, you will be encouraged to define your own financial goals and objectives while we discuss concepts and provide tools which can be applied in helping you reach those goals.
When you complete this E-Course, you will have an opportunity to:
- Determine your current financial situation
- Make a proper list of your expenses
- Make adjustments to get rid of unnecessary expenses
- Construct a complete budget plan
In this course you learn about the financing strategies for your home and personal planning throughout the different times of year (school, holidays, unexpected expenses) as well as different parts of life (early 20s, your working years until your 40s, planning for kids, retirement planning, and so on).
In the debt sections of the course, you learn the most effective ways to consolidate your credit card debt (or which ones may be best suited to your own situation so you can make your best and most informed decision). And strategies to use ‘smart debt’ for investments such as property.
Also you’ll learn how to stay away from ‘bad debt’ and make better purchasing decisions.
At the end of this E-Course, you will learn:
- How To Save Money While Traveling
- How To Save Money At Restaurants
- Money Saving Vacation Tips
- Additional Ways To Get Out Of Debt
In this E-Course, you will learn to identify the main causes of high expenses and give you useful advice on how to reduce them and control your finances in a smart and easy way.
This Specialization covers the fundamentals of strategic financial management, including financial accounting, investments, and corporate finance. You will learn to evaluate major strategic corporate and investment decisions and to understand capital markets and institutions from a financial perspective, and you will develop an integrated framework for value-based financial management and individual financial decision-making.
When you complete this E-Course, you will:
- Have a solid foundation in developing an integrated framework for strategic financial decision-making
- Have a thorough understanding of financial statements and the financial information they provide, and be able to critically evaluate and analyze cash flows statements
- Understand the management and evaluation of portfolios and firm valuation techniques
- Understand how to incorporate risk and uncertainty into investment decisions and understand how companies make financing and investment decisions